Nicholas (“Nick”) Craddock has worked as an associate attorney at Hance & Srinivasan, PLLC, since he graduated from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, magna cum laude. Nick concentrates his practice on all aspects of personal injury litigation, primarily medical negligence, products liability, nursing home neglect and abuse, premises liability, and automobile wreck cases.
Since he began practicing law, Nick has represented the citizens of the Commonwealth of Kentucky from Paducah to Pikeville, and several places in between, whose lives have been changed by the negligence of others.
In his spare time, Nick enjoys both cheering and lamenting his favorite sports teams and, most of all, spending time with his wonderful wife, who is also an attorney.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2014)
- University of Kentucky, BA in Journalism, summa cum laude (2011)
Honors & Awards
- ABA-BNA Award for Excellence in Health Law
- Articles Editor, University of Louisville Law Review
- Four Top Grade Awards
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Law
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member and on Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Louisville Bar Association, Member