- Personal Injury Law
Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys at Hance & Srinivasan PLLC are committed to working for you during your time of need. When you or a loved one is injured, we understand your focus should be on healing and not on fighting to obtain fair compensation. The lawyers at Hance & Srinivasan will work for you while you focus on what is important; taking care of yourself and your loved ones.
Chandrika has been a practicing attorney in Kentucky since 2002. Chandrika earned a Juris Doctorate degree in 2001 from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. In 2001, the Brandeis School of Law recognized Chandrika as the recipient of the prestigious John S. Greenebaum Award for Public Service. Her passion for public service and the promotion of diversity are exemplified by her caring personality and fierce determination.
Her professional memberships include:
• Kentucky Bar Association
• Louisville Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• Kentucky Justice Association
• American Association for Justice
Chandrika brings a unique perspective to the practice due to an academic background in pharmacology. Before attending law school, she earned a Ph.D. in Pharmacology and Toxicology from the University of Louisville, with her dissertation, "Prevention of Acetaminophen-Induced Toxicity by n-Propylthiazolidine Carboxylic Acid." She has published articles about pharmacology and toxicology in several academic publications, and she served as a medical student instructor for the University of Louisville course "Problem Based Learning in Clinical Pharmacology."
Prior to this, she earned a Master of Science in Pharmacology and Environmental Toxicology from the University of Madras, Chennai, India, and a Bachelor of Science in Botany from Ethiraj College, Chennai, India.
At present, Chandrika serves as a Board Member and volunteer with Brightside. She is also the Chairperson of the Hindu Temple of Kentucky where she has been a Sunday School teacher for two decades. In her free time, Chandrika enjoys taking long walks, practicing the classical Indian dance form of Bharatanatyam and volunteering.
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Juris Doctorate - 2001
- Honors: Member, Diversity Committee
- Honors: Student Diversity Award, 2001
- Honors: Recipient, John S. Greenebaum Award for Public Service, 2001
- University of Madras, Chennai
- Masters of Science
- Major: Pharmacology and Environmental Toxicology
- Ethiraj College, Chennai
- Bachelors of Science
- Major: Botany
- University of Louisville
- Major: Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Kentucky, 2002
- Instructor, Problem Based Learning in Clinical Pharmacology, University of Louisville
- Society for the Prevention Violence Among Adolescents (SPAVA), Member
- Prevention Of Acetaminophen-Induced Toxicity by n-Propylthiazolidine Carboxylic Acid, University of Louisville
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Louisville Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Partner, 2002