- Personal Injury Law
Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys at Hance & Srinivasan PLLC are committed to working for you at your times of need. When you or a loved one is injured, we understand your focus should be on healing and not on fighting with others, an insurance company or a corporation over obtaining fair compensation. The lawyers at Hance & Srinivasan will work for you while you take care of the more important matters involving you or your loved one.
Michael Hance has been helping people whose lives have been changed by the negligence of others since 1980. Michael Hance is recognized by his peers and the legal profession for his work in personal injury law. He has been named among Kentucky Super Lawyers and has received the Martindale-Hubbell rating of “A-V” since the mid-1980s. Michael Hance also has been selected for the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.” Most recently, he was awarded the 2011 Peter Perlman Outstanding Trial Lawyer award. This annual award was voted on by his peers from all across Kentucky.
Michael is admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court, Supreme Court of Kentucky, U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, and U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit.
He is a member the following professional organizations:
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association (Treasurer 2005, Secretary 2006, Vice-President 2007, President 2008)
- American Association of Justice
- Louisville Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Foundation (Past President)
Michael maintains a focused professional development path and attends numerous conferences, seminar and presentations that relate to personal injury law updates and trial skill enhancements. He has lectured frequently at the Brandeis School of Law University of on trial practice and at Bellarmine University School of Nursing on courtroom procedure.
A graduate of the University of Louisville, Michael holds a Juris Doctorate degree from the Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, 1980.
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Juris Doctorate - 1980
- University of Louisville
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Kentucky
- Peter Perlman Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Kentucky Super Lawyers
- Lecturer, Trial Practice, Brandeis School of Law University
- Lecturer, Courtroom Procedure, Bellarmine University School of Nursing
- Louisville Bar Foundation, Past President
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Justice Association, Treasurer, 2005
- Kentucky Justice Association, Secretary, 2006
- Kentucky Justice Association, Vice-President, 2007
- Kentucky Justice Association, President, 2008
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Louisville Bar Association, Member