- Personal Injury Law
Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys at Hance & Srinivasan PLLC are committed to working for you at your times of need. When you or a loved one is injured, we understand your focus should be on healing and not on fighting with others, an insurance company or a corporation over obtaining fair compensation. The lawyers at Hance & Srinivasan will work for you while you take care of the more important matters involving you or your loved one.
Nicholas ("Nick") Craddock has worked as an associate attorney at Hance & Srinivasan, PLLC, since he graduated from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, magna cum laude. Nick concentrates his practice on all aspects of personal injury litigation, primarily medical negligence, products liability, nursing home neglect and abuse, premises liability, and automobile wreck cases.
Since he began practicing law, Nick has represented the citizens of the Commonwealth of Kentucky from Paducah to Pikeville, and several places in between, whose lives have been changed by the negligence of others.
In his spare time, Nick enjoys both cheering and lamenting his favorite sports teams and, most of all, spending time with his wonderful wife, who is also an attorney.
- Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of Kentucky
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Journalism
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- ABA-BNA Award for Excellence in Health Law
- Kentucky Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member
- Kentucky Justice Association, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Louisville Bar Association, Member
- Associate Attorney